(Closed) Congrats to all 12/31/10-1/1/11 brides!

posted 7 years ago in January 2011
Post # 3
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Thank you so much!  And as I am ready to start a whirlwind couple of days…I hope we all can enjoy the crazy families, last minute changes and things that just dont go well.  And good luck to you too…

Post # 5
5388 posts
Bee Keeper

Thank you! It is so surreal. I can’t believe that I am finally here.

Post # 6
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Aww congratulations ladies!!  I hope everything is perfect, you are able to eat and relax and enjoy, and you have amazing honeymoons!!  

Best wishes to you too nurselindsey!  You’re right around the corner!

Post # 7
2018 posts
Buzzing bee

Thanks! Guess I ‘m the only freak getting married on Thursday, but like the rest of you, can’t believe it’s almost time. Having wedding nightmares every night, main-lining Xanax at this point and can’t wait for the party and the honeymoon. Happy New Year and congrats everyone:)

Post # 10
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

@nurselindsey: i can’t wait to see your pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i will totally be thinking of you! <3 you!

Post # 12
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@PutABirdOnIt: its your turn! eeeeeep!

Congrats and good luck to the rest of you

Post # 13
1056 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Awe I just wanted to say good luck to you all and congrats!!  Have a great time and try and enjoy!

Post # 14
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Many, many congratulations to everyone getting married this NYE weekend!! I’m sure it will be magical.  I am excited to see your recaps!

The topic ‘Congrats to all 12/31/10-1/1/11 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors