(Closed) Connecticut Photographers 2013 Spreadsheet

posted 5 years ago in Connecticut
Post # 3
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@PaisleyMedic:  Wow, lady! Great job in putting this together and I am sure this is going to help a lot of CT brides!

Post # 5
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@PaisleyMedic:  You are so right about how hard it is to find the right one! I was getting super discouraged when I was searching for one because all of the ones I liked were 4K and up! My sister actually found mine for me… (she’s actually not on your list but probably because she’s an RI photographer). And it’s so great that you found some lower cost options for those budget brides. That list is really comprehensive!

By The Way, who did you go with?

Post # 7
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Wow, I wish this was around a year or so ago.  Great job!  The photographer I used is on there and I have her 2012 package information, if it might be helpful.

Post # 10
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@PaisleyMedic:  This is amazing thanks so much! any way to narrow down by area i.e. stamford?

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee

PaisleyMedic:  have you made a videographer one? Info wedding videos bit that would be awesone if you re-posted it with me on there or if you had a video one to post. My site is http://www.chriszimaphoto.com

thanks for the consideration,

chris

The topic ‘Connecticut Photographers 2013 Spreadsheet’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors