(Closed) Contact Lens & Bridal Nails problem

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
2066 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m not sure exactly what you are asking.  I wear contacts all the time.  I would put them in before you do your make up or paint your nails.  I didn’t wear fake nails for my wedding. 

Post # 4
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I acutally have no problem putting in my contacts when I have long nails…. the big problem is trying to take them out. When you have your nails on, just be sure to put the lens a little lower on your finger so you don’t poke your eye out.

Post # 6
1326 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Tre Bella, Mesa, AZ

I’m kind of confused on what you’re asking. Acrylic nails usually do damage your real nails (they thin them out).

If you are getting acrylic for your wedding and aren’t used to wearing contacts or putting them in with your nails, I’d suggest getting the nails a few weeks before your wedding, then test out putting your contacts in and taking them out every day. You can decide if it’s worth the trouble and see if you want shorter ones for your wedding.

Or if you want to see how bad the acrylics damage your nails, try them out now, so that if you hate it, your nails will have time to grow all the way out by the time your wedding comes around.

I haven’t put contacts in with long nails, but I always have problems taking them out no matter what, so @tracieszcz‘s note is a good one (I also only occasionally wear contacts).

Post # 8
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

No, your nails can be long to put them it, but long nails will make is hard to take them out.

Post # 9
2025 posts
Buzzing bee

i’m a terrible nail biter and an avid contact wearer. i never have any problems getting my contacts in or out when my nails are done. I usually keep the length just past my fingertips to keep them as natural as possible, and practical as possible.

picture are not mine, but I usually keep them at about this length. super easy 🙂

Post # 11
2025 posts
Buzzing bee

here’s another great example. I prefer pink and white, so these are what I get. I LOVE them

The topic ‘Contact Lens & Bridal Nails problem’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors