(Closed) Contents of invitation: enclosures & additional events

posted 7 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Do you have a website? We also included a cute little website card in there too. You can also choose to include a map (though I don’t know if it’s absolute necessary).

We are also having a get-together at a bar or lounge the night before with our out-of-town friends. We are just going to send an email or put it up on the website. If you are having an after party, you can put that on the website too.

Post # 4
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

If you want, you could include a separate card for those items. They should not be on the actual invitation. If you do a folder type invitation, you could include a card that lists extra events. I would put it on a website, but I think it’s good to be on the invite. Older relatives might not go to the wedding website.

Post # 6
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

II went to a wedding like that and there was the invitation, response card, direction card and then another card that said a night before party was morning after breakfast were being held at x hotel.

The topic ‘Contents of invitation: enclosures & additional events’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors