Post # 1
Has anyone been married in Costa Rica? My fiance and I have decided this is where we really want to be married. If so, can you let me know where and if you have any positive or negative experiences? We are looking to settle down on a location and place ASAP. Thanks, I look forward to hearing anything you have! 🙂
Post # 3
Never been but we are eloping there in April. We’re staying at the Paradisus Playa Conchal. I read it has one of the prettiest beaches (out of the all-inclusive resorts).
Post # 4
I absolutely LOVE Costa Rica! Here are some of my FAVS from weddings in the past and some really close friends:
- Villa Marrakech (reception) with a quiet ceremony at Cala Luna Point in Tamarindo
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel (I believe you can get all ceremony, reception, florist, catering, and cake in a package there too)
- Hotel Bahia Sol– a very easy location…very cute, great hospitality, menu and etc
- If you’re wedding is going to have 60 guests or more, then I would say the Sugar Beach Hotel is ideal! FAB setting, private beach & cove and the prices are great (reasonable)
- Flamingo Beach Resort is very nice but make sure its low tide season when you get married or not so much a weekend because that’s when a lot of the locals come out. And that’s the same with Occidental Grand Papagayo. But definitely look into charts on high and low tides because the high tides can be known to ruin a wedding or its plans.
And there were a few other places but can’t remember them offhand lol. If it comes back to me I’ll be sure to send you another post. I hope this helps you. Good Luck & Happy Planning!