Post # 1
45-45-45-45-45 DAYSSSSSSS yikes what does everyone have left to do i have been beting a path to my po box all my things are commng in for decor an a couple LATE rsvps i am just waiting till the 12th to make my final head count so i can notify caterer an cake person and i am DONE
Post # 3
@timlorraine: I’m getting more excited. I have a few things to do.
1. The RSVPs are slowly coming in. I asked them to reply by the 16th ( wanted to make sure I had enough time for follow up calls and to do my seating chart).
2. Finish the wands for my guest to wave during our exit. I have like 40 more to make. They are really simple and should only take like an hour or so.
3. Get the fitting for my gown’s bussle.
4. Tie up loose ends with my vendors
5. Make a timelie for my BMs and Groomsman
6. Finish the programs
7. Figure out our music! I left this up to my Fiance and his is slacking.
Wow… replying to your comment is making me realize that I have much more to do than I thought. lol
Post # 4
yes its all going fast so many little details i have my final head count decided my menu yesterday going to get marriage lisence thursday i ordered programs they wont be shipped till the week before still time to play witht the music that part has been hard too many choices — then all we have to do is just PAY PAY PAY through out the who;e planning every one kept saying oh 2 weeks before is good for final payment an that time is right here OMG 39 days to go!!!!