- 7 years ago
- Wedding: April 2018
Its going to be a rough couple of weeks, I’m resigned to that.
Mr. 99 is going through a pretty stressful transition in his life and I respect that.
My Boss/Dad is training a new employee at work and decided to talk to me like a four year old in front of her…I WILL get revenge for that.
And I totally got into a fight with my husband this morning over weather or not there was soap in the dishwasher…I’ll own that and in case your interested, there totally WAS…so he needed to shut up already.
I have to take Wort to the vet for his shots and I feel like a Nazi about that….
But there are good things in my life….and whenever I find myself tempted to assault my husband with a spatula or spill scortching hot coffee in my father’s crotch…I count the things that make me a blessed and fortunate soul….
1. I have a job that I love.
2. I have the family I always wanted.
3. I get to go to the jewelry show with my Mom this weekend, and while I can’t afford a single thing I want, trying on 2 ct diamonds is ALWAYS free!
4. If I’m being honest about it….I’m having an AMAZING hair day.
5. I’m looking forward to planning a vow renewal ceremony for my husband and I next year.
6. I have wonderful friends.
7. I have my health.
8. I am loved.
9. I am happy…even if I’m grumpy at the same time.
10. God damn it! I was right this morning about that stupid dishwasher….jerk