(Closed) Couples Therapy/Marriage Counselor Recommendation

posted 8 years ago in San Diego
Post # 3
1 posts
  • Wedding: December 2009

If you have medical insurance, call them up and ask for a referral. Also, if your work place have a Employee Assistance Program, you can always go through them for a therapist referral.  

You can also check out my website at http://www.therapysd.com.  I have a master’s in counseling with an emphasis in Marriage and Family therapy.  I work with individual, couples, and family.

Good luck.  Let me know if you have any other questions. 



The topic ‘Couples Therapy/Marriage Counselor Recommendation’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors