(Closed) Court Order Legal Name Change Process?

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

When I had my name legally changed when I was 13, we came home with court ordered document that allowed us to go get my SS card and everything changed.

Post # 4
1798 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

You can get the court order document at the hearing. That paper can be used to get a new ID and social security card

The topic ‘Court Order Legal Name Change Process?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors