Post # 3
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

Are you drinking enough water?

Post # 3
918 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@JustlikeHeaven: I’m 4 weeks 6 days and I have sharp cramps off and on all day. I’m pretty sure it’s completely normal.

Post # 4
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

@JustlikeHeaven: I’m four weeks too and had some cramping this week. I’ve read that it’s normal. There is a lot going on in your uterus right now! As long as you aren’t spotting/bleeding you should be ok. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Post # 5
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

You actually might even spot. That is also perfectly normal. 

Post # 6
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

It’s just cramps from your lady parts stretching out to accomodate the growing baby. Totally normal. I had a lot of it from week 4 to 6, it’s tapered off a little now, but I’m sure it’s not done.

Post # 7
918 posts
Busy bee

@zippylef: hahaha,our uteruses have to make room for the baby that’s coming!

Post # 9
2161 posts
Buzzing bee

I remember cramping for a few weeks after testing positive.   Just keep hydrated!

Post # 10
1487 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I did this, I might have even posted a similar anxious thread about it.  I had it on an off for all of my 4th week and part of my 5th.  Never strong or painful, just uncomfortable.  Totally and completely normal, my OBGYN said not to worry unless they were severe enough that I felt like I wanted to take a Tylenol, or there was bleeding.

Post # 11
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yep! I had severe cramps around 4 weeks, when I should have started my period. I still get cramps now and then. my OB said it is normal. The uterus is a muscle that is growing to fit the baby and it wants you to know it’s there.

Post # 12
621 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

That is totally normal, i had that too! Congratulations 🙂

Post # 13
5296 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

Never been pregnant but my bff was about 6 weeks when she had cramping so bad it sent her to the ER – no spotting, just pain. The OB told her the same thing, uterus growing to accomodate the baby.

Post # 14
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I had the same problem from week 4 through week 6, try not to worry to much about it.  Drink plenty of water and rest when you can.  Congrats on your pregnancy!

The topic ‘cramping & 4 weeks pregnant.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors