(Closed) Crate & Barrel Registry Party

posted 8 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Yeah. It’s totally fun. They have breakfast pastries, fruit, mimosas and coffee. You don’t like get to drink it up, but it’s a good time. They do a little sales pitch about their completion discount and walk you through the store, and then you’re off.

I enjoyed it. Our gift was champagne flutes and I’ve heard of them giving jewelry boxes, etc.

Post # 5
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Fiance and I went to a Crate&Barrel registry party about two weeks ago. The coffee/expresso, breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, sausage, cheese & crackers, fruit, pound cake, orange juice, champagne and mimosas were totally awesome!  We got a small vase as our gift. Despite the food though, Fiance was mostly bored since Crate&Barrel was almost all cooking/dining stuff and he’s really not interested in those things at all since I do all the cooking, hehe.

Post # 6
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

We had so much fun, both me and Fiance 🙂  Snacks, drinks, help making decisions…and the vase we got was super cute. We are currently even using it to hold a couple roses near a framed photo (a sweet little vignette in the entryway). Totally recommend!

Post # 7
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I brought my Maid/Matron of Honor when I went.  We had a good time, mimosas, snacks, etc.  There were not a ton of people, which was nice because we could actually look around.  My gift was toasting flutes.  A good way to spend a weekend morning!

Post # 10
2385 posts
Buzzing bee

REGISTRY PARTIES! I worked at C&B all four years of my undergrad and I remember having to wake up early for those, but I enjoyed it (especially eating the leftover breakfast food afterward)! It’s a lot more realxed and easier to answer questions when you’re not trying to deal with millions of customers vying for your attention. This thread makes me happy. 

The topic ‘Crate & Barrel Registry Party’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors