(Closed) Creative First Look Ideas? (Rustic, Winter & Maple Syrup themed)

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
46414 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You could find one of the really big trees and have the two of you on opposite sides of the tree.

Wearing a bright coat will bring a punch of color to the photos.

You could make a heart shape out of maple syrup on the snow.

As the sap may not be actually running , and the maple syrup not boiling, you would have to bring your own.

Post # 5
827 posts
Busy bee

I would do it right on the porch, with each of you coming out your own door.

Post # 6
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I dont really have an ideas/inspiration for you, sorry, but PLEASE use those big beautiful trees!!

Post # 7
46414 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

double post

Post # 8
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

ThingsThatShine i love that idea.

it could be really cute with you each poking your heads out of the doors to see eachother and then when you both step out to see the full view of eachother. and that way your photographer can get both your faces. i hate the first looks when they get the back of the grooms head. I want to see his face when he sees his bride for the first time.

Post # 9
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

ThingsThatShine i love that idea.

it could be really cute with you each poking your heads out of the doors to see eachother and then when you both step out to see the full view of eachother. and that way your photographer can get both your faces. i hate the first looks when they get the back of the grooms head. I want to see his face when he sees his bride for the first time.

The topic ‘Creative First Look Ideas? (Rustic, Winter & Maple Syrup themed)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors