(Closed) Crinoiline for CWG394

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

thats my wedding dress!!!

i want it exactly like it is in the picture too. its fitted to the body and it poofs out at the bottom. when i bought my dress the consultant said it would look exactly like that. so i went ahead and bought it. when the dress arrived, the seemtress told me it wasnt possible so i became bridezilla that instant. something i was tryting not to do but hey, i paid for this dress and i wanted it to look like it did on the picture and i was told it was possible. anyway, the manager of the davids braidal in riverside helped oujt a lot. you would need 2 fit and flare slips for that poofy look. it really makes a difference. i have my first fitting this thursday. if u like, i can keep u posted on what slips exactly will b used

Post # 4
8 posts
Newbee

I was planning to have this as my wedding dress, and I want it to look like the picture too. Any tips on what I should wear underneath? Grouch29, how did yours tun out? Any pictures? 

Post # 5
49 posts
Newbee

i dont have any pictures with the alterations. i have some posted but without the alterations. i have to go for my last fitting on the 4th of may. im using a fit and flare slip and i got a french bustle. i thought the french bustle looked best with the dress. im also having them take in on the sides so it can be fitted to my body like it is on the model. if u want it really poofy from the bottom i suggest you use 2 slips. i tried it and it really poofs up the dress i just decided not to go with it cuz it raises the dress a little more than i liked. it looks beautiful though. i dont know when your wedding is but if you like i can post pictures of mine when i pick it up

Post # 6
8 posts
Newbee

@grouch29:  Thanks for the advice. my wedding is in October, and I would love to see the pics. I Am sure you’d look wonderful! 

Post # 7
49 posts
Newbee

I WILL UPLOAD PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE. I PICK UP MY DRESS ON THE 4TH

Post # 8
92 posts
Worker bee

I look forward to seeing the slip you are using with this too! i just bought this dress yesterday ๐Ÿ™‚ it is sooo beautiful..

Post # 9
49 posts
Newbee

as promised! here is a pic of my dress on my wedding day as my dad walks me down the isle. i loved my dress!!!

Post # 10
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You look gorgeous! This is the dress I am planning to use as well for my wedding this October. I hope I look as beautiful as you do! And really they should use a different picture on the website because it’s very misleading!!! But still a lovely dress. ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations!!

Post # 11
49 posts
Newbee

thank u!

im sure u will look beautiful on ur wedding day. I did do some aterations to the dress though but i have to say that i was very unhappy with the job they did at davids bridal. I didnt have time to do anything about it though. i picked up my dress on a wednesday and i had to leave the city i live in on thursday and wouldnt be back till monday after the wedding.

if u want a bigger poof on the bottom u can get that! dont let them tell u no its not possible. just wear 2 of the slips and that should work fine. i was going to do that but at the last minute i only wore one.

Post # 12
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Thanks for the tips!! By the way, just sent you a PM!

Post # 13
123 posts
Blushing bee

You looked gorgeous, @grouch29!!

I ended up getting an A-Line slip and let it not be so poofy.  This is how I ended up on my wedding day

Post # 14
49 posts
Newbee

These are the only pictures i have that show the whole dress rightnow. My photographer hasnt sent me any other ones =(

even though its the same dress it looks very different with the sash and the bolero type thingy u put. very beautiful!!!

dont we just have some good taste in dresses ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 15
92 posts
Worker bee

@grouch29:  stunning!!! Can’t wait to wear mine! you looked beautiful! 

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Just wanted to share a couple of pics of me in this dress ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘Crinoiline for CWG394’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors