(Closed) Cruise Advice Please Greek Isles & Mediterranean

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This sounds amazing, what company are you going through?

Post # 4
3082 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

In my paper this morning they had an article about how you can get shore excursions cheaper off of this website: shoreexcursions.viator.com – they have a couple and they are all rated.

Hope you have fun on your cruise! It’s similiar to the one my FH and I want to go to on our honeymoon!

Post # 5
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@deefirecracker:  wow im pretty jealous right now lol were going on a cruise for our honeymoon as well were going to the Bahamas and a few other islands. i love cruises and i cant wait i think im looking more forward to the honeymoon then the wedding lol

Post # 6
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Where going on a VERY similar cruise for our honey moon in September! I can’t help much because I haven’t been to any of those places, but I’m so excited!

Check the cruisecritic boards. They are a TON of help for what to see and planning escursions. That’s how my Fiance is planning to coordinate the trip. 

Post # 7
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@deefirecracker:  my advice dont over pack ; ) i dont know how the weather is but i would find out after a few days on the ship we found ourselves very relaxed and wearing loose clothing shorts tee shirt, sundresses etc… and we dident care for the formal dinners after a few nights we just became so laxed but we got dressed up for the night life on the ship ; ) we loved that going to the shows and bars, piano rooms it was great. your going to have the time of your lives.

The topic ‘Cruise Advice Please Greek Isles & Mediterranean’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors