- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
Here’s a recap of the budget for our wedding (June 2013) at the Cumberland Village Heritage Museum. Total cost was just under $20K for 120 ppl at dinner.
- BBQ dinner for 120 ppl from Bytown Catering
- Cupcakes by Sweet!
- Late night pizza buffet by River Pizza
- Open beer/wine after ceremony
- Wine for 120 ppl at dinner
- $2 drinks at reception for 160 ppl
- Custom wedding dress by Panda and Shamrock
- DIY veil
- Shoes, and other accessories
- Rehearsal dinner dress, reception dress and brunch dress from Modcloth
- Full day, 2 photographers by Dan Benoit
Wedding Planner $3,505.83
- Day of wedding planning by Dahlia (the only supplier I wasn’t satisfied with)
- 2 bartenders
- Décor $481.06
- Favours (jars of local honey) $556.67
- Stationary $392.65
- Hair & Makeup for all girls $940.03
- Shuttle bus $600.00
- Gifts $535.05
- Bilingual Officiant $436.00
Things we were fortunate to get for free:
- Super creative friend designed and printed all the invitations
- Professional sommelier friend gave us the advice for wine and alcohol
- My parents and I were driven to the ceremony in a Model A Ford my our awesome neighbour that collects vintage cars.
- My most talented cousin did ALL the flowers, bouquets, flowers for the tables. everything!
- Our cousins sang and played guitar and accordion at the ceremony – everybody clapping and swaying along to “Lean on Me” was one of my favourite moments
- We were “piped in” by the best bagpiper in the western hemisphere, also a friend.