(Closed) Cute rehearsal/shower outfit on Fashionunder100.net

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
355 posts
Helper bee

cute site- i’ve never heard of that one before. thanks for sharing:)

Post # 4
1580 posts
Bumble bee

that’s a cool website.

Post # 5
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Denim leggings?! 

Post # 7
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I have heard them called “jeggings” jeans/leggings mixed together I guess. It literally made me lol when I first heard it

Post # 8
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

She is good! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for sharing that- I’ve bookmarked it.

Post # 9
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I own a pair of denim legging and I LOVE them. I hate jeans. I think they can be a safe choice, but these leggings I love. I’ve put them under skirts, tunics, dresses. I’ve done just them with a cute top and boots.

I love denim leggings and don’t be afraid of them, they are essentially just jeans that dont have a zipper ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
234 posts
Helper bee

I love that website! It’s on my bookmarks tool bar on firefox. I check it nearly every day. She finds such great outfits. I especially love the celebrity looks that she recreates…some of them are amazing, and they’re dead-on.

Post # 11
2859 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden

Hey, guys – Fashion Under $100 is actually my site! Melissa just sent me a message to let me know that she posted this here last week. Small world!

Don’t knock denim leggings until you’ve tried them! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I have two pairs from Hue that look JUST LIKE JEANS but the are a million times more comfortable.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words! If you guys have any wedding-related requests, let me know! [email protected]

Post # 12
1523 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Cute site! Awesome idea for a website danadelphia, thanks!

Post # 13
3285 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

yay, danadelphia you’re getting your big break!!

The topic ‘Cute rehearsal/shower outfit on Fashionunder100.net’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors