Post # 1
I am an avid Pinterest user and keep seeing all kinds of cute ways other brides asked their Maid/Matron of Honor or Bridesmaid or Best Man to be in the wedding. Does anyone have a good story about how they asked their girls? Just looking for inspiration, I want to make the experience of them being asked more special than just a normal phone call.
Post # 3
Nothing too cute, or over-the-top, but I manipulated their faces/heads onto the ‘Bridesmaids’ poster, and made a little booklet for them…
Post # 4
- Wedding: November 2014 - Historic cinema
Manfriend is in the process of ordering my ring and inspired by the “Will you be my bridesmaid” cards and boxes and other cute ideas I thought I would like to announce my engagement and ask my 2 girls all in one OTT go!
I want to get a bunch of nesting gift boxes and then tie up each one with a ribbon and a card attched to it and nest them to create different layers.
The top one will say:
* Can you walk in a straight-ish line? – with a pic of a petal lined aisle
* Can you walk in a straight-ish line whilst holding something? – with a picture of a pearl bouquet
* Do you like Vivien of Holloway dresses? – with a pic of their possible dress
* Do you like fancy cake and dancing? – with pic of cake
* Do you like this man? – pic of Manfriend
* Do you love this girl? – pic of me with each one of them
* Do you like her brand new bling? – reveal my left hand which I have been concealing all this time!
* Will you be my…
Lift up final card to reveal a cupcake with “bridesmaid” written on it.
Post # 5
My fiance and i had our first date in the middle of a snow blizzard and we got engaged at the top of the eiffel tower in Paris. So i got little snowglobes with the eiffel tower on them and a little tag saying turn me upside down. On the bottom i had written “be my bridesmaid?” they loved them and it was a nice keepsake xx
Post # 6
I bought little boxes, painted them the wedding color (purple). Inside I put a ringpop and a note that said, “Now it’s my turn to pop the question…will you be my bridesmaid?”
Post # 7
My bestie asked me to be her Maid/Matron of Honor this wayshe found it on Pinterest