(Closed) Cylinder Vases for $1.00!!

posted 9 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
5262 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ahhh! That just made my night! Thank you!

Post # 5
2397 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am SUCH a fan of the dollar tree!  All of my table numbers are framed… where else can you get a nice paintable frame for a buck?!

Good find, I’ll keep it in mind for future projects! 🙂

Post # 6
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

That’s awesome! I may have to go check that out! Thanks for sharing.

Post # 7
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

awesome! I have to check there soon, I’m hoping for square or rectangular vases! Gotta love a bargain!

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Just and FYI if you aren’t able to find enough at the store you can order them online and have them shipped to the nearest store for FREE!!

Post # 9
1981 posts
Buzzing bee

I loooove Dollar Tree’s vases… but their candle quality has gone down 🙁 I might try that ship to store thing though!

Post # 10
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m posting another bargain if you go to jvl jewelery and check under bridal they are giving away tungsten wedding rings all you have to do is pay for shipping and handling 25/ring.  checked them out with the bbb before i placed order they had a b plus rating and no complaints and i called to follow up on my order and got a quick human response. waiting for the rings.

Post # 11
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

dollar tree is where i puchased all my vases! this is so amazing. plus they have a Bridal section at the dollar trees around here. some of it is crap but others is a steal deal unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good looking out

Post # 12
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

These are shorter though, only about 12 inches tall i believe… (they are my faves too btw!)

Post # 13
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Has anybody ordered vases or other glass from dollar tree online?  Did it ship ok?  I’m in Canada and I don’t want to order if they’ll break in shipping 🙁

Post # 14
768 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Thanks for the tip! I love me some dollar tree too. (:

Post # 15
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

thank you SO much for sharing! we budget brides have to stick together!

Post # 16
1336 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

They have great stuff there!  Especially for simple, basic things like this, you can’t beat that price.  Thanks for sharing.

The topic ‘Cylinder Vases for $1.00!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors