(Closed) Date chosen! Feb 2014!

posted 6 years ago in February 2014
Post # 3
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@lovelyowl89:  i look forward to hearing/seeing what you are planning! im jan 2014 so we will be at the same stages pretty much:)

Post # 5
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Yah for February! I love the snowy winter weddings too… Makes for gorgeous pictures!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

Its nice to see so many Feb 2014 future brides wow. Well congrats to all I’m so excited and have started my research. I’m actually going to my first bridal show tomorrow with my sisters should be fun. We are looking forward to a Feb. 15th 2014 wedding. Feb is important for a few reasons. One we started dating on valentines day. Our first son together he was born on Feb 17th 2010 and we got engaged on our anniversary Feb. 14th 2012. Good luck to all future brides and look forward to seeing all the wonderful ideas and planning.

Post # 8
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@Mrs.Hicks2014:  Feb 14th is our anniversary too! So obviously why I picked the date ๐Ÿ™‚ we’re doing the Friday evening because luckily 95% of our guest list is local.

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

@Pinkmoon:  Aww thats great congrats on your upcoming wedding. You are very lucky to have so many of your guests local. I wish I did it would have been a Friday as well for sure.

Post # 10
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@lovelyowl89:  wow same date we picked ; ) i wanted feb caz it will be cool out side

Post # 12
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hello date twin! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
639 posts
Busy bee

Yay!! My wedding is on the 9th of February, and it’ll be steaming hot cos it’ll be summer here in Australia. I’ve got my venue booked and bought two wedding dresses already…:/ 

Post # 15
160 posts
Blushing bee

@lovelyowl89:  Yay date twins! (and state twins! upstate in utica here!) and colors are red and gold too!!! how is planning going??

@HisNightOwl2014:  yay date twins!

The topic ‘Date chosen! Feb 2014!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors