Date twins – 4/22/17

posted 1 year ago in April 2017
Post # 3
2432 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Valleybrook Country Club

janeblack :  Just seeing this! Date twin!

I’m going to order the bridesmaid dresses on Saturday with my girls. It has been such a process, but finally getting it done!

Post # 4
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Hey date twins! Argh I still have so much to do! I’m just about to finish uni and then I can focus of wedding planning and having a baby in Feb! Phew. All of our suppliers want to meet at around 6 weeks before the wedding which is when I’m due! 

I’m really struggling to find bridal shoes that I like at the moment! Hows your plans going? 

Post # 6
2432 posts
Buzzing bee

janeblack :  Picked two dresses. I have 7 BMs with different body types, so one dress was way to hard. So, here are my two picks! It will be split 4 and 3, so I think it will look good. They are both by Jasmine Bridals, one is from the B2 line and the other is from the Belsoie line. They will all be in the color Dreamsicle which is like a peachy blush.

So far 4 have been measured, now to get the other 3 in before the 30th! Ahhh!

ETA: here are the links for the dresses. I didn’t want to copy and paste the photos from the website in the color I’m using because it does not look right on the site. It is MUCH better in real life. I guess that’s what hapens when they use the color generator thing.

http://jasminebridal.com/product_detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridesmaids&hidP_style=B2&hidj_line_order=3&selIncSLength=02&hidP_Style_ID=B163015

http://jasminebridal.com/product_detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridesmaids&hidP_style=BELSOIE&hidj_line_order=3&selIncSLength=01&hidP_Style_ID=L164065

Post # 7
2432 posts
Buzzing bee

Hey date twins! Just a quick question as FI and I are starting to order inviation samples, when do you plan on sending out your invitations? I’m thinking late January?

Post # 8
590 posts
Busy bee

Since our date is so close to Easter we are send out no later than the second week of February! Our RSVP date listed on the invitation is April 1 so I feel like that’s more than enough time! We’re almost six months away!!!!!!!!!

Post # 11
79 posts
Worker bee

kpaone :  I’ll be sending mine out by November. 

Post # 12
404 posts
Helper bee

I am 4.21.17 … I guess we can be fraternal date twins!

I just sent out my STD magnets about a week ago! Things that have already been done:

– wedding dress

– bridesmaid dresses and tuxes picked out

– photographers booked

– venue secured (venue is all inclusive and includes food, open bar, DJ, decorations, etc)

– bridal shower dates set

– honeymoon set

– week of wedding lodging and transportation reserved

– started on bridesmaid gifts

– officiant booked

Upcoming projects:

– Cake ordered by January 2017)

– Ceremony musician

– Invites ordered by mid-December 2016

I am at a point where I have done a lot of the baseline work and am too far out to do many of the detailed things that will occur after the holidays and closer to the wedding date! (dress fittings, ordering programs, etc).

Post # 13
590 posts
Busy bee

We are mailing our save the dates next week – I am thrilled!!!! I feel like with six months to go things are speeding up and slowing down all at once. Fi and I make settlement on our first home (!!!!) next Thursday!

Post # 14
2432 posts
Buzzing bee

kpaone :  congrats on the new home!!! Yea begining of February is probably good timing. Being so close to Easter with a Catholic family, I feel like sending out a bit early too!

I sent my save the dates out early. They went out about 2-3 months ago as we have some guests who will be traveling.

Post # 15
14 posts
Newbee

Date twins!!! We sent our invitations out today! I know it’s kind of early, but I have a lot of family from out of state that will need to make flight/hotel arrangements. What is your next task?? Ours is selecting bridesmaids dresses! 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors