Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hey, I’m also June 2, 2012!! 

Edit: I see you replied in my thread πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 5
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Omg I feel so behind everyone on this site! I just got engaged and I have nothing planned and I have less then a year to plan the wedding!! (It is going to be on June 2nd 2012). What should I do first?

Post # 6
26 posts
Newbee

I am your date twin!!  I’m new to wedding bee.  futuremrsny: the first thing we did was decide on a venue and reserve the date.  And I have my dress, but I did that way early, I was very excited!  We haven’t done anything for a couple months though so don’t feel bad.  You have time. 

Post # 7
104 posts
Blushing bee

Me 2…6.2.12

Post # 8
542 posts
Busy bee

@futuremrsny: Get your venue right away! and then your church if you are going to use one!

Post # 9
103 posts
Blushing bee

wooohoo 6/2/12 such a nice date!! We chose it because our first date annaversairy is June third, I didnt want a sunday wedding so we went a day earlier! Why did you guys choose this day

Post # 10
19 posts
Newbee

Me too.. Best date ever πŸ™‚

Post # 11
103 posts
Blushing bee

when do you guys plan on regestering?

Post # 12
19 posts
Newbee

@mollardmallard: I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking in December since I’ll be on break from school.  Is that too early?

Post # 13
103 posts
Blushing bee

@mariem27:Humm i have been told that you should at least have it started by the time you send out save the dates, we are planning on sending ours out early October because we have ALOT of out of town guests. But then thinking about it, it seems kind of early…

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

I’m also getting married 6/2/12!  We chose the date because 6*2 = 12…Silly, I know!

Regarding save the dates:  We have a lot of out of town guests coming too.  Many from England.  We’re sending our save the dates out the beginning of November.  Honestly, I think people are so busy and flights get so expensive that sending them out kind of early only helps people plan! 

I’ve also heard that you should register before the save the dates go out and we plan on doing that too.

Post # 15
157 posts
Blushing bee

ME as well….we were doing September 4, 2011 but just couldn’t do it so June 2nd it is πŸ™‚

Post # 16
29 posts
Newbee

hi guys I am june 2nd 2012 also!!  I feel like i have disease cause I cant get my mind off my wedding.. I am trying to do alot of DIY so that it gives me something to do.

We picked our date because that was the last june date my photog had, and I knew I had to have her!!  so june it was.  I did not want to wait so long, cause i am really impatient..hehehe.  but we are doing an outdoor wedding at a winery so I had to wait for better chance of good weather here in Cali!

The topic ‘Date Twins = 6/2/2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors