Post # 1
1 month to go!
So should we start the countdown or just live in denial LOL
Here is my last couple of tasks:
Last minute meeting with all vendors- Scheduled
Hair Trial- Scheduled
Must have picture list
FI’s going away outfit
Quilt Print Outs (Guest Book)
Post # 3
Tell me about it!!
-day-of schedule for vendors
-pocket schedules for attendants
– find flower girl dress (we were originally told FGs had to be at least 5, but then our priest changed his mine so we can have a FG!)
– get marriage license
– payments for vendors (OMFG we are so poor right now)
– finish card box
– finish guest book
-organize all decorations for venue so that site coordinator can set everything up before guests arrive
– pick two red wines, champagne and beer! then BUY!
– bar sign
– seating chart
– final dress fittings!
Post # 4
I might slightly be in denial!!!!!
I have a bit to do but I think I am ok! But I have already reached the point that I don’t care if the rest of the stuff doesn’t get done!
Post # 5
Here’s my long list and I am totally in denial 🙁
Buy cake cutters
Buy Flower Girl basket
Set up song list
Get marriage license
Get pics for rehearsal dinner slideshow
Call hair salon – Pay $
Make Out of Town guest bag
Make table numbers (only for family tables)
Frame pics for table
Buy Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts
Go to last fittings
Have last meetings with florist
Post # 6
Slightly in denial. Is it just me or is time flying by??
- get marriage license
- have hair/makeup trial (scheduled)
- have first fitting (scheduled)
- make programs if having them
- print seating chart
- buy coloring books for kids
- choose music for ceremony other than processional
- pay reception location
- go to last fitting
- pick up dress & tux
- hopefully get pics to finish slideshow (otherwise will be skipped all together)
- pack up reception decor
and the list goes on.. details, details..