Post # 1
Yay! I’m really started to get excited. A little nervous but mostly excited.
What else is on you to do list before the wedding?
* I need to start planning our ceremony readings, music, etc. And make programs.
* Mail invites
* Buy going away outfits (we are changing for our last dance)
* Must have songs, photos lists
* Start hair trials, makeup trials, and dress fitting in June
* Shop for honeymoon
Post # 3
Yay! I’m August 21st too! We actually just this week changed our venue (luckily hadn’t signed a contract with the first place, so got out of that easily) to a hotel that is having a crazy good deal for last minute wedding packages. Since we are only 3 months out we are getting a steal!
I still haven’t:
- Mailed invites
- booked honeymoon hotel (but we do have airline tickets!)
- Song and photo lists
- Suits for groom and groomsmen
- Decided on flowers
- Made ceremony program
- etc, etc, etc
I made a list the other day of all the stuff I have to get done (oh yeah, which also includes veil, jewelry and underthings!). Eek, I need to get cracking!
Post # 4
I am getting sooooooo excited!!!!!
I need to:
- mail invites
- DIY card box
- DIY Thank you message (for thank you cards)
- DIY Flip Flop Basket (buying flipflops tomorrow at ON $1 sale)
- DIY Scrapbooks for the BMs gifts
- Buy the rest of the BMs gifts
- Buy the GMs gifts
- Book the chair rentals for ceremony
- DIY escort cards
- Dye my crinoline
- DIY my veil
- Figure out what I am wearing UNDER my dress
Ok so my list is a bit longer than I thought – eeeeek Oh well it will get done!
Post # 5
I’m not even typing out my list because it will make me want to vomit. I had a serious moment this morning about the three month mark. It’s officially time to stop eating.
Post # 6
- Wedding: August 2010 - Ocean View Villas/Jasmine Seafood Restaurant
OMG… is it really 3 months already? where does the time go? I’m with @Kittyachi, I can’t type out my list right now. There’s too much. All our Out of Town invitations are going out this weekend and the others will go out in June. Are you all as freaked out as I am yet? There’s been all this talk of wedding zen and calm around the hive. I don’t feel it at all. Maybe it’ll come as we get closer huh?
Post # 7
3 months girls!
I was excited last night but we had a setback with our invites today. We printed them on the wrong stock and lost $200
As soon as the invites are out the door I’ll start to get excited again. We have mostly DIY projects and ceremony wording to do now.
Post # 8
Glad you girls posted because I just realized there are a lot of things that I still need to do. Including attendants’ gfts, wedding favors, tuxes, book shuttle
Post # 9
My list is really similar!
* Finish DIY-ing my invitations and get them in the mail next week.
* DIY my veil, and find a decorative piece to attach to it.
* Schedule hair trial.
* Make programs and have them printed – probably wait until next month for this.
* Put together song lists, and gather a few CD’s of music the DJ doesn’t have.
* Meet with florist to finalize floral selections.
* Find necklaces for bridesmaids.
Post # 10
I have lots of stuff left to do too.Very excited though!!