(Closed) DAVID KLASS! RINGS, CADS, EVERYTHING. PICTURES WELCOME! (THE MORE THE BETTER)!

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
Hostess
5020 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2007 - City, State

View original reply
michellelynn9175 :  I love the setting he casted! So pretty!!! When do you think you’ll be getting the stones for it?! 

View original reply
kd1025 :  That ring is so pretty and DK will totally make it how you want! He does amazing with details! 

Post # 3
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My ring is finally complete! Center is a 7.5mm amora gem.

Post # 3
Hostess
5020 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
ecmaddox :  OMG… I can’t, that ring is AMAZING! 😍 Wow!!!! Do you get to wear it right away? Cause it’s beautiful! 

Post # 3
Hostess
6686 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
ecmaddox :  Oh my goodness!! It is GORGEOUS!!

Post # 3
68 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
TrueLove407 :  

View original reply
longtimemrs :  

Thanks ladies! It should be here by Friday. Can’t wait to see it on! 

Post # 3
153 posts
Blushing bee

Beautiful! He is getting mich quicker with casting rings. 

View original reply
ecmaddox :  

Post # 3
Hostess
6686 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
ecmaddox :  Oh my gosh!! I’m super excited for you. I can’t wait to see hand pictures. I hope you will post a ton!! *.*

Post # 3
55 posts
Worker bee

Has anyone had a difficult time getting ahold of David? He promised me CADs by Monday and I hadn’t heard from him so I sent an email on Wednesday and still nothing…

I realize this is an incredibly busy time of year for jewellers but everyone else I got quotes and CADs from responsed promptly. I’m really disappointed 

Post # 3
68 posts
Worker bee

Finally got the ring! I couldn’t wait to get home to take pics as I decided to pick it up at fedex in case they missed me. I was concerned it would be too big but I think it’s just the right size!

Post # 3
Hostess
5020 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
ecmaddox :  OMG, it is even more gorgeous on your finger! I love it, and I think it’s the perfect size too. It’s so so so pretty!!!! 

Post # 3
68 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
catsie16 :  a lot of the times he is really slow to respond and sometimes he doesn’t make his deadlines but I have learned that patience is key when working with DK. If you can wait, it’s worth it!

Post # 3
68 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
TrueLove407 :  thank you! I was really hoping the pink sapphires were lighter in person which they are! He really is worth the wait hehe

Post # 3
Hostess
6686 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
ecmaddox :  GASP!! It is gorgeous!! And it looks amazing and perfect on  your finger. I don’t think it’s too big at all. It looks just right and perfectly at home. I love it. Congratulations!!

Post # 3
277 posts
Helper bee

Yay! I get to join the DK thread!!  Mine is finally completed!!! It took a while for me to design it but he nailed it!!

The topic ‘DAVID KLASS! RINGS, CADS, EVERYTHING. PICTURES WELCOME! (THE MORE THE BETTER)!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors