DAVID KLASS! RINGS, CADS, EVERYTHING. PICTURES WELCOME! (THE MORE THE BETTER)!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
3455 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2006

Sitori :  WOW!! What an amazing ring. Beautiful! 

Post # 3
5566 posts
Bee Keeper

Sitori :  Oooh! Your ring is stunning! Congratulations!

Post # 3
275 posts
Helper bee

Thanks!!! He did such a great job! I can’t wait to see it!!! 

Post # 3
145 posts
Blushing bee

Sitori :  wow u-prong band? That’s gonna be so blinged out!!! Just lovely. How long did it take David to make your ring after final CAD approval?

Post # 3
275 posts
Helper bee

libra12 :  definitely lol

we had been talking on and off for months really.  I had made some changes also.  He told me somewhere around 4-6 weeks but I’m pretty sure it was completed in less, probably a month. Sometimes he’s quick with responses and others it takes him a while. 

Post # 3
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2000

Eek…gonna have David make this for me (got the quote yesterday!!)  Searching for a vintage diamond now.  Leaning towards white gold but possibly rose ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Post # 3
2376 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2006

kd1025 :  I think it would look gorgeous in his antique yellow 14k ๐Ÿ˜ and Ivy & Rose has amazing prices on vintage stones! 

Post # 3
410 posts
Helper bee

michellelynn9175 :  I like the look of yellow gold on other people but not me…. going to check out the site now.  Thx!!!

Post # 3
3455 posts
Sugar bee

kd1025 :  I can’t wait to see the stone you pick for it and to see the ring. I just love that octagon one! It’s amazing!! 

Post # 3
3455 posts
Sugar bee

DK is now casting the Rose eternity band for me in yellow gold! I so can’t wait to have it with my rose diamond ring. I’m super excited! Here is the plastic model he sent for me to try it, I painted it yellow gold as per a bees suggestion and it helped to lock in the decision to get it! 

Post # 3
410 posts
Helper bee

TrueLove407 :  GORGEOUS!!!  Can’t wait to see!  

Does anyone photoshop?  I wanna try and get an idea of that setting in rose gold and I’m clueless, lol ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Post # 3
48 posts
Newbee

Just got back my second iteration of designs and I’m so excited, looks gorgeous so far!! I’m so ready to try the mold

48074-QUAD 

My only concern was 2.5mm might be too wide… But it tapers in so it might look fine

Post # 3
410 posts
Helper bee

lynnnie :  exciting!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors