DAVID KLASS! RINGS, CADS, EVERYTHING. PICTURES WELCOME! (THE MORE THE BETTER)!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2005

I was apprehensive to use David Klass to design my 3-stone ring because this was my first experiencing having a jeweler custom make an item for me.  Also, I was concerned about sending my diamonds to a complete stranger.  However, after reading all the reviews and stories of people working with David and sending him their precious stones it made me feel comfortable working with him.  I must say that working with David was very easy.  He was very flexible with the changes I wanted to make in addition to going with a completely different design.  He was very responsive and accommodating and worked with my timelines I needed to have the ring completed.  I also got over my fear and sent the 3 diamonds to him for setting.  Finally, his prices are great compared to local jewelers in my area.  I would highly recommend David Klass and will use him for future custom jewelry needs.  Thanks WeddingBee for recommending him.

Post # 3
324 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

My mom is going to have a great Christmas! She has no idea that my dad (with my help☺️) is surprising her with a wedding band to wear with her recently reset engagement ring; also made by DK. 

Post # 3
105 posts
Blushing bee

It’s been a month since I last heard back from David Klass with the latest iteration… I’ve been trying not to bug him over the holidays but I’m really starting to wish I went with a local jeweler because of how hard it has been to get a hold of him. 🙁 

Does anyone know if he’s out of town, and for how long? I’m just trying to gauge when I should try to message him again, I’ve sent two emails since and the last one was about 2 weeks ago.

Post # 3
3711 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2007 - City, State

lynnnie :  Did you try to call him recently? With the crazy busyness of the holidays sometimes emails get lost in SPAM or passed by accident. I emailed him a week ago and got an answer recently. My husband emailed two weeks about a surprise for me and never heard back. So he is going to try again too. I would send an email now, if you don’t get an email back by tomorrow I would call.. You will definitely get help if you call. 

Post # 3
105 posts
Blushing bee

Just wanted to mention that I totally read the timestamp of the wrong email, and it was only 2 weeks since I heard back from him, not a month! Holidays and being entirely too impatient totally mess up your perception of time…

I approved the final CAD and sent him the diamond a few weeks ago, on the edge of my seat waiting! Though I think it’ll probably be another 2 weeks before it’s finished. 🤞 Trying to hang in there.

Post # 3
2903 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2006

kalika808 :  Do you have pics of your ring to add? I’d love to see it! 😁

Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2005

Sure, I’d be happy too.  Here is the final ring that took my solitaire engagement ring and created my anniversary ring (size 5.5, 0.6/1.51/0.62).  I enjoy wearing it!

Post # 3
105 posts
Blushing bee

Gorgeous!!! I’d love to see a hand side shot if you have one

Post # 3
5876 posts
Bee Keeper

kalika808 :  Your anniversary ring is gorgeous! I love the heart detail on the gallery. And it looks so pretty on your hand. Congratulations!

Post # 3
640 posts
Busy bee

My David Klass ring is going to be finished any day now! It’s going to be rose gold with a cherry blossom and leaves under the halo. The blossom should be a different pink tone and have milgrain. I’m so nervous about it – I hope I absolutely love it! I also hope it arrives in the correct ring size – I let him know but I’m not sure if what I said would even be right. When I was trying rings on in the store – all size 6 – they fit me but I was told I ought to go to a 6.25 because I was trying on in winter and fingers swell in summer…but fingers also swell when trying on a lot of bands too, so I don’t even know. 

Post # 3
3711 posts
Sugar bee

kalika808 :  Gorgeous ring!!!! 

strawberrysakura :  I love it!! The hidden flower and leaves is so pretty! Can’t wait to see pics when it’s completed. 

Post # 3
3711 posts
Sugar bee

It is gorgeous!!!! It came out so pretty. Will you be getting it to wear soon? Can’t wait to see hand shots. But love it! 

Post # 3
640 posts
Busy bee

My SO is in contact with David now, it will get sent to him, and then I guess he will propose when he feels like it – if he doesn’t change his mind. I told him he had better not! 

Post # 3
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Is anyone working with David at the moment? I’ve been trying to get in contact with him but he hasn’t replied. Maybe he’s only working on bigger and more expensive projects now?

He made my wedding set last year and I’m super happy with them! smile

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors