(Closed) David's Bridal 81441 how did you accessorize?

posted 4 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I would do the earrings and silver shoes like you said, but then I’d also do a big sparkly rhinestone cuff bracelet, something like this:

http://theweddingtiara.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/NEW-Vintage-Style-GLAM-Rhinestone-Bridal-Cuff-Bracelet.jpg

I don’t know about the brooch and hairpiece though…. I’d be nervous that if I wore a sparkly/flowery hairpiece that I might be doing something too similar to what the bride was wearing.

Post # 5
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@michiru4ever:  Yeah, I never wear bracelets either, but I think it just screams glam 🙂 I don’t think a necklace would be the best with that dress anyway – there’s a lot going on around the neckline already.

I really like that sparkly hairpin! I hope you get to wear something like it, I think your hair would look great pulled back like that.

Post # 6
12259 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

@michiru4ever:  My sister wore this dress at my wedding! Hers was in pool.

She wore black pumps, a silver amethyst necklace (like a small pendant 1/2 ct at most), and her hair was down and super curly!

The topic ‘David's Bridal 81441 how did you accessorize?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors