(Closed) David's Bridal brides – Galina SWG400 & WG3381

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I tried on the second dress my stepmother wanted me too. It was too much lace for me though. I’m a simple girl. It’s a beautiful dress though!

Post # 4
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I tried on the first but I have no pictures.  It is lovely but I did not like the bottom since it looked unfinished to me.  It is LOVELY with a sash.  I kept gravitating towards the mermaids/trumpets and ended up in an a-line.  So keep your mind open to all shapes.

Post # 5
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Here’s my final fitting in SWG400. Hope this helps!

Post # 6
588 posts
Busy bee

@Elm tree:  I thought that too the first time I tried it on and dismissed it, but then I couldn’t get it out of my head so I went back in and it jsut seemed right.

Post # 8
588 posts
Busy bee

I am 5′ 5″ with 4inch heels on and I didn’t have to get it hemmed.

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I just bought the second one (WG3381) for my wedding!! It is absolutely gorgeous, I can’t get over how much I love it. I have not bought a slip for it yet, I was just wearing the one she put on me for trying it on, I believe it was a fit and flare sort of slip which was also probably a little shorter than needed. But this dress was absolutely perfect. And this picture does it no justice. Also, I paid only 499 it was originally 549 but was on sale. 🙂

Post # 11
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - The Gables at Chadds Ford

@Alyrosez:  which sash do you have on with your dress? They keep giving me a floral one to try on, but it seems like too much.  Yours looks great though!

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hi ladies! I am looking to buy the WG3381 Galina in a size 14 pre-owned! If anyone has this dress and is willing to sell it please contact me! xoxox (310) 809-5609 call or text

Tawnya

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I tried both dresses and fell in love with the 1st dress however after trying the  2nd dress (WG3381) it just accented my shape so much better.  Both family and Bridal consultant agreed.  I’m having a beach wedding and I  It gave me a figure that you want to see in pictures.  I didn’t want to wear too much and the trumpet style is perfect. I also used the slip that filled out the bottom. 

You have to go with the one that fits your body and shape coupled with your preference.

I also bought a $99 on sale trumpet style dress to use for the next day Trash the Dress pictures in the water on the beach.  I do plan on reselling the WG3381.

Post # 14
8 posts
Newbee

My daughter tried on the second one today….I believe this is the one…..with a purple sash (her color)…it is going to be an outdoor wedding….

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

and front….it was more stunning on…her hair will be down with wild flowers….

Post # 16
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I tried on both of these dresses – I would say the first one is prettier and better quality….hence the higher price tag i suppose. The first dress is heavier, thicker material – good for hiding any folds or lumps ha ha. but the bottom where the lacey stuff ends and the other material starts is gorgeous! more dresses should have this. Oh and worth noting, both of these dresses are far from traditional lace. One is like embossed material, not lace, the second is like a leaf lace, prob amazing for a fall wedding theme!!

I’ve posted the Galina WG3881 below as i know it helps to see real people in them and this shows it with a belt (plus david’s bridal have the worst photos on their website!)…

It wasn’t very flattering on me, however I thought the different than usual lace was a nice touch! It was a pretty dress for sure.

The topic ‘David's Bridal brides – Galina SWG400 & WG3381’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors