(Closed) Davids Bridal Ct2406 with sweetheard neckline and corset back

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

First you’re beautiful and so is the dress! Secondly, if there are things you want to change about the dress, then its not THE one. Perhaps you are on the right TRACK and you know what you’re looking for, but this might not be the dress for you. And no, those lines wont go away, they are part of the way the material laps over on its self and they will be there in the final alterations.

If you’re wanting something with a corset back and a sweetheart neckline and with out the lines, eventually you’re going to be disapointed with this one and wished you had taken the time to find what you really wanted.

My advice: keep looking. the dress that has everything you want is out there. Of course it might take more than 10 dresses to find it. (I don’t know how many you’ve tried on so far) It took me 205 dresses. Some people find it in one dress, others take longer. Hopefully yours doesn’t take as long as mine did, but you owe it to yourself to keep hunting. You’ll be glad you did when you find that dress that has everything.

Post # 3
1725 posts
Bumble bee

I like how it sparkles…I think it needs a sash or something to break it up and add something extra..did you try one on with it? I think it would look pretty with sweetheart

Post # 6
65 posts
Worker bee

babyface2390 Oh! Well congrats on finding the dress! Like I said I think its beautiful. If they can make those alterations for you then all the better! I think it would look just as stunning with those changes.

I like the idea of a sash too, and it doesn’t hurt to try it! Certiantly doesn’t cost anything to see. I love the detail at the bottom and all the sparkles.

Congrats again! Awesome find!

Post # 7
269 posts
Helper bee

I like the sparkles too.  I love your idea with pinching the top for a bit of a sweetheart top.  Once its taken in to fit you, or you order your size, it will take shape around your figure and look great.

The topic ‘Davids Bridal Ct2406 with sweetheard neckline and corset back’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors