(Closed) David’s Bridal EJ1M0143 (Satin A Line)

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’ve had my eye on this dress!  I’d love to see an update once you receive it Laughing

Post # 4
2607 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

DITTO!  real life pic pleeeeze!  🙂

Post # 5
834 posts
Busy bee

I also got my dress from DB, however I didn’t order this dress. It’s very pretty though!

Post # 7
17 posts
Newbee

I also wound up ordering the dress… I couldn’t resist for the price!

I was actually surprised by the fabric of the dress… the quality was much better than I anticipated.  Granted, I haven’t been shopping for wedding gowns yet so take my opinion for what it is 🙂

Unfortunately, I ordered my street size (4) and the top was waay too small!!  Which never, ever happens to me (I’m a 36A+).  I didn’t pay any attention to the sizing guide so I assume the dress is based more on “gown” sizing… I would probably be closer to a 8-10 in this dress.

I haven’t ordered a new one as I might actually go to David’s and try on similar styles to get a sense of exactly what size I am.  Depending on what I find, I may reorder this dress… I really did think it was beautiful but it was tough to tell if it “suited” me because I couldn’t even zip it up.

Post # 8
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I just got this dress in and I fell in love with it.  I’m going to add a pop of color with a fuchsia crinoline.  I thought it ran true to size and the only thing I’m going to need done is a hem. 

The topic ‘David’s Bridal EJ1M0143 (Satin A Line)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors