(Closed) David’s Bridal Galina WG9888 one shoulder

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

It reminds me of the dress Tia Mowry wore to her wedding. [attachment=771723,98699]

Post # 4
5921 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Sorry no help, but it is a beautiful gown!

Post # 5
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

This was one of the dresses I was most excited to try on, but it wasn’t at all flattering on me (5’2″, 112 lbs, slightly pear-shaped). It draped badly and clung in all the wrong places. I think someone fairly tall and slim could pull this off, but I don’t know if it’s the best choice for shorter women and/or curvier figures.

Post # 6
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

It’s basically a copy (as many David’s dresses are) of another gown… so it could have been any number of similar gowns from many designers who have done essentially that same dress in the last few seasons…

Post # 7
75 posts
Worker bee

That is a really pretty dress.  My sister tried it on yesterday and it looked wonderful.  The only thing I would say is that I think the middle flower should be toned down a little bit, it’s kind of big and awkward, but I was able to pin it back a little and it looked lovely.

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

Maggie sottero has a dress very similar to this. you could check her website for the name and try and pictures of real brides in that dress.

Post # 10
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

wow that is so pretty!  you know, david’s bridal is really upping the ante in recent years.  i have always sworn i would never set foot in there because of the awful connotation that comes with the place (cheap, cheesy polyester dresses covered in plastic pearls ew!!) and i never looked there when i went shopping, but they really have some great styles!  this one included, i would so wear that!  and only $400 or so OMG!  amazing.  i also love that one that has the high-low hem and floral rosette on the front, i think its oleg cassini.  and that ones only $600 or so, man!  

Post # 11
2083 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

No leads here, but it is a beautiful dress 🙂

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I have this dress for sale if anyone is interested.  It is a size 4.  I loved the dress to but decided on a different dress.  email me at [email protected] if you are interested

The topic ‘David’s Bridal Galina WG9888 one shoulder’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors