(Closed) David’s Bridal Oleg Cassini CPK440

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee

@alicat2:  Below are some [edited] pictures of the dress.  I should have taken close ups of it but didn’t think of it at the time.  I, personally, LOVED the dress.  As you can tell from the pictures online, it is a simple ball gown.  I would recommend wearing a crinoline slip underneath it to give it the full ball gown affect.  Whether or not you’ll like it truly depends on your taste and style.  Again, this dress is very simple but also elegant.  The belt was very sparkly and for me, that is enough.  I would not change the belt since the beading is very intricate. 

Also, the tulle is fine and soft.  I tried on some other gowns where the material felt rough and looked cheap.  This does not. 

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

@alicat2:  Hey!  I didn’t have that problem since I am clearly not as well-endowed as you are 😛  Mine fit more or less okay but I’m pretty sure I had clips holding the back of the dress in place.  With that said, I would have to get it altered if I were to buy the dress because it was a tad big but also very long for me.  

So… it sounds like you haven’t decided on your dress yet?  

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

Wonderful!  And congratulations!

Post # 8
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This is a beautiful dress!

Post # 9
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Gorgeous! Thanks for the dress regret… 😛

Post # 11
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I already purchased my dress from another salon in Feb. but I went to DB to look at Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, while I was there, I think this was the one I saw on a display…it was gorgeous in person. I myself ordered a ballgown, so I am naturally drawn to them. Im not a big tulle person…this this dress is just beautiful.

Post # 12
478 posts
Helper bee

I tried it on with and without the puffy slip underneath, but preferred it without the slip.  It had a softer drape and was more flowey without it, but if you want the standard ball gown look, it also looks very nice with the underskirt.  I don’t intend to change anything about the dress, except to get it hemmed.

Post # 13
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I LOVED this dress when I tried it on!! I think the belt as-is is gorgeous. This dress is simple but very classy and elegant. I ended up going with another dress of similar shape but with lace/floral appliques (to match my theme better) but I still think it’s a beautiful dress 🙂 

Post # 14
2808 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

i tried this dress on, and i really liked it. but it hit a funny place on me. i did love it, though. it was super pretty and super comfortable.

Post # 15
356 posts
Helper bee

That is a wow dress!

Post # 16
1471 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I love that dress!! Just went with a friend of mine who treid it on and its beautiful It was in the top 2!  I just wish it had a train

its a very elegant dress and does not look for feel cheap at all

The topic ‘David’s Bridal Oleg Cassini CPK440’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors