(Closed) David’s Bridal SPK472? Any “Real Life” pics?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Bump for me too.  I saw it on the mannequin in DB, should’ve taken a pic but didn’t.  Totally fell in LOVE.  Now can’t find a pic of the front to save my life….

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I work at david’s bridal, I will have to take a pic of it and post it!

Post # 6
12 posts
Newbee

Ooooooh, EXCITED!

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee

so what exactly do you want to see? just the dress from the front? the detail near the top? I can take more pics tomorrow. the shoulder lace should be spread out more however, We were in a rush to take the pic and go. Lol

Post # 10
6 posts
Newbee

also the largest size we carry in the Store at our davids is a 12, i was in the 8 i wish we had a larger size so i could show you a fuller figured bride…

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee

Oh so pretty!! Thank you for posting it! I’d love to see it on size 12 person if that’s the largest size you carry.  It’s my understanding that anythng over a 14 has to be special ordered, which I may do, but I need to make sure it’s not going to be hideous lol.  I do love that shoulder detail as well.  Thanks again, I wanted to see the front and see if it was as pretty as i’d remembered!!

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

@MexiBee:  I work again on Sunday, I will see if I can coax a size 12 into it!

Post # 13
12 posts
Newbee

Thank you again!! What a help!

Post # 14
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

that dress is gorgeous!

Post # 15
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

hey ladies I bought this dress and have pictures of me in it. Lmk if u would like to see them 🙂 im not full figured by any means tho lol feel free to donate some booty this B2B’S WAY 😛

Post # 16
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

The topic ‘David’s Bridal SPK472? Any “Real Life” pics?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors