(Closed) David’s Bridal Style PK3357 Galina

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Have it, LOVE it, don’t have a picture though. The thing that makes it great, aside from the ruffles and the gorgeous neckline, is that it is SO lightweight. It has enough “fluff” but you will have no problem moving around in it. I originaly had a dress that I exchanged that was much, much heavier. The Galina is actually really comfortable, as well.

Post # 6
9916 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

OP, if you have a file of you in the dress on your computer you can post it by clicking on the little tree file and uploading the picture.

Here is a picture of it:

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@limegreenbride:  

This is my dress!  It is just beautiful, perfect for my destination wedding (also May 25, 2013 Smile)  It’s so so comfortable, and very flattering, I feel beautiful in it….the only thing I am struggling with is a sash to amp up the glam a bit….any input is appreciated!   If you do decide to go with this dress, I really don’t think you will regret it- and for the price, you can’t afford NOT to buy it!!

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

@mrsedwards2013:  Also- let me say that I am a sz14 and did NOT feel like it in this dress; it cuts above the waist so it hides your midsection, which, thanks to my daughter, is my major problem area 🙂

Post # 10
232 posts
Helper bee

Maybe I’m a little late, but I just went and tried this dress on! I LOVE IT! It’s very flattering which is a main concern since I am too, a size 14. Hope this helps!

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

@limegreenbride:  Sorry I am probably too late , however I just purchased this wedding gown. I love it….its light and comfortable and so much better in person than on the website:) I am posting the picture that Davids bridal sent me as I was ringing the bell:)

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

@mrsedwards2013: 

They have some lovely sashes on Etsy.com ….depends what  you are looking for. I went for the watermelon color sash as my bm’s are wedding that color and I bought the watermelon color shoes as well to go with it. Good luck:) 

Post # 14
280 posts
Helper bee

Thought I’d contribute to this thread since I just purchased this dress!  I also ordered a black sash in the same material as the white sash that’s already tacked onto the dress.  I’m going to have alterations take off the white one and tack on the black one so I don’t have to deal with tying it and having the “sash tail.”  I am also ordering a 7″ black flower clip from a seller on Etsy, as I refuse to pay $108 for the Vera Wang flower that I am wearing in the pictures… no thank you!  For reference, I am a street size 18 and I ordered an 18W.  The dress in the picture is a 14 that I somehow managed to squeeze over my hips. 

Post # 14
145 posts
Blushing bee

iheartmarshall:  I know it was ages ago but are u at all interested in selling your dress?

The topic ‘David’s Bridal Style PK3357 Galina’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors