(Closed) Davids Bridal T3268? Any real bride pics?!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
103 posts
Blushing bee

Lovely detail, I think it definitely suits your romantic idea! I hope it looks just as good on you 🙂

Post # 4
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I didn’t wear that dress but I wore her DB sister

And I thought it was great. 

I added also a halter top and a belt of flowers I made myself. If you’re interested in pics, there are some here: http://michaelhanlon.wordpress.com/2011/09/04/lindsay-and-jasons-wedding/

I think that your dress is great too! The flower print makes it stand out and different than all the rest! Best of luck trying it on, you’ll have to let us know how it goes!

Post # 7
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Bahaha I was so nervous the first time I tried on dresses too! Everything is so sparkly and white the first time you go in!!!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I was married 2 weeks ago wearing this dress. When people asked me before the wedding what my dress looked like, I always responded, “It’s only the most *beautiful* dress in the whole wide world.” And I meant it. I tried on the dress on a lark, because I don’t like floral, I don’t like pink and I thought the dress would be silly. But as soon as I saw myself in the mirror, I knew it was “the one.” And at the wedding and ever since, I have gotten compliment after compliment about how perfect the dress was, and so beautiful, from traditional types and those who are less so. I can’t say enough great things about this dress.

The topic ‘Davids Bridal T3268? Any real bride pics?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors