(Closed) David’s Bridal V3204

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
5268 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

I am going to order it within the next cpl days:) I tried it on last night in ivory,but want it in white:) It is sooo glamorous I think!!

Post # 34
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think I am going to buy this dress too!!  I wanted to add more bling as well, I think I am going to sew in similar beading as the beading under the bust to the neck line.  I’m also debating on size, I tried on a 4 which is too big up top but they were concerned about the 2 being too tight in the hips (funny because I really don’t have hips!).  Did anybody get a 2 in yet?

Post # 35
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@amster1026: The size four was somewhat too big on me also and I ordered a 2 petite because they said it would be shorter and I would not need it to be altered at the bottom as much.  They also mentioned something to me about being too tight in the hips but they assured me that I could send it back and get a 4 if I need to since my wedding still a year away. Honeslty, I kinda felt they were trying to get me to order a 4 so that they could do more alterations and get more money, but I dunno for sure. When mine comes in Ill let you know since its a two!

Post # 36
442 posts
Helper bee

They called me today to say it was in!! They said it would take 12 weeks and it only took around 4! I am hoping to go try it on tomorrow to see if I need the 4 instead of a 2…cross you fingers it fits and everything!!! 🙂

Post # 37
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I know this post is old but I bought this dress this past September in Ivory and just absolutely love it. Some of DB’s dresses in Ivory look yellowy but this looks great with my auburn hair (white was just whiteout white to me) and actually, the pearl/crystal beading looked better to me on an ivory dress but It’s gorgeous no matter the color! So glad to see so many dress twins on here 🙂

Post # 38
442 posts
Helper bee

If anyone has pictures of this dress with a bustle I would appreciate it! I would really like to bustle it under the dress so that it looks like it has no train for the reception, but I’m worried this will cost alot!!!

Thanks!!

Post # 39
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I bought this dress a couple of weeks ago and I love it! They had the seamstress do a quick bustle to show what it would look like and I’m attaching a picture. When I have ithe bustle sewn in, I’m going to have it so that more of the dress touches the floor. Like I said, she just did it quickly to give me an idea. Hope it’s not too late for you!

Post # 40
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I saw this dress when I got engaged last July, I started dress shopping (seriously) in May and re-found this dress. Ordered it 3 weeks ago and was told it wouldnt be in until mid July, to my suprise it came in early and fits just about perfect. I will have some alterations done to the hips (ive lost a little weight) but aside from that I LOVE IT. It fits my personality to the T.

The topic ‘David’s Bridal V3204’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors