(Closed) David’s Bridal WG9828 Brides?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I didn’t buy this dress, but I just wanted to tell you that it’s very pretty on you:)

Post # 9
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I think it would look great with that dress.  Plus it will help your curves get more shape.

Post # 10
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am!  Just bought it today and I love it!  So flattering and perfect 🙂

Post # 11
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have this dress! Pics to come. What type of veil are you wearing? I was thinking a birdcage because I wanted my hair down and curly (lots of hair!) and I wanted to wear a flower. We are month twins too, so I would love to hear how far along you are with alterations/fittings/etc!! What are you wearing under the dress? It really doesn’t need a bra because of the boning, but I think I would feel better with one. Just curious! Thanks!

Post # 13
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I almost bought this dress…it was the first one I tried on that made me feel like a bride, but I ended up going in a different direction. All the pictures I had of it got deleted, sorry. If I’m not mistaken (and I very well may be), I think Mrs. Cardigan wore this dress. 

Post # 14
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@BrideofHugo: I will post a pic as soon as I can! Also, would love to see your corset back! I have considered doing that myself. Let me know how you like it! I still haven’t had a fitting! It’s scheduled for Aug 31 so thats good.

Post # 16
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I just bought this dress at David’s on clearance for $300 so I’m so excited! It’s so gorgeous on! I post some pictures in a little bit!

The topic ‘David’s Bridal WG9828 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors