(Closed) David's WG3327, anyone?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m not wearing that dress, but just wanted to say that may be the prettiest one-shouldered dress I’ve seen. I love your taste 🙂

Post # 6
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I just found the link might fail…

Post # 8
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@kariface:  I didn’t try on this dress yet. But I do love it. When I was watching “How I Met Your Mother”, I immediately recognized this dress is from David’s Bridal. But it’s too bad that I want to wear a strapless gown for my wedding and it’s not “bridal” enough to me. I think I can wear this type of dress (in white or any other color) anytime I want. I want to wear something special in my wedding.

Post # 10
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I just bought this dress on the weekend! 🙂 Totally forgot to take any pictures in it though. You’re absolutely right about it fitting perfectly. I’m wearing it with a champagne sparkly sash and champagne sparkly shoes and a birdcage veil… and shortening it to tealength! So it won’t look the same, but will still have the same feel (I hope) for our evening ceremony and reception.

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I haven’t been on this site for a few months but I had been hoping someone on here bought/liked this dress!  I bought it back in April.. my mom picked it out for me to try on.. definitely wasn’t one that I would’ve picked myself.  Ended up loving it and bought it.  Definitely flattering – I’m not a little girl and it makes my figure look decent!  Thinking about adding a rhinestone sash for a little pop.. this is my 2nd wedding and I wanted to have a “simple” but elegant dress.

Post # 13
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I didn’t expect to love this dress as much as I did – especially with the sash. Here is a pic of me in the ivory one.

Post # 14
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

lExcited about this dress!  This is just what I wanted. 

Post # 15
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

The topic ‘David's WG3327, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors