(Closed) DB 9WG3153… anyone?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Found with a google search hope it helps! (NOT ME)

Post # 4
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

hi there! i tried that dress on and i liked it very much….it is nice and light and i liked the simplicity of it…but i ended up going with a different dress…hope that helps…good luck 🙂

Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 1999

THIS IS MY DRESS!!! sorry yet to find a dress twin!  I fell in love with this dress it was the third dress I put on and I knew it was the one, which is not what I expected for me, I always would have thought of something more blingy.  But this dress made me feel sexy, beautiful, and was mine even before it was laced all the way up (I finished laceing it before I paid).

Post # 8
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@PoeticDoveInLA:  I tried this dress on and still have some close up photos of the top. The dress I tried on was white and the sales lady said that this dress would probably look better in ivory. Soooo, please excuse my boobage.

Also an up close with the dress on a hanger.

Post # 9
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 1999

This is the best one I have I’ve been having my mom keep all of the pics I don’t want the Fiance to see the dress ahead of time and we both use my phone and computer so if they were on there he would be able to see it. This is when they make you ring the bell at DB when you “Say yes to the Dress”   Let me know what you think of  the dress when you do try it on!

Post # 11
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@PoeticDoveInLA:  If I remember correctly it was a mix of gold/silver/sparkle, although it’s been almost 2 years since I tried on the dress. You should still go try on the dress and see if you like it. 

Post # 12
1340 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@PoeticDoveInLA:  Call ahead to your local store to see if they have it in the store when you schedule your appointment. If they don’t you can have them do a search to see what other stores in your area might have it.

Post # 14
86 posts
Worker bee

here is when i tried on sz 18, too big, needed size 16, maybe woulda looked better,

Post # 15
86 posts
Worker bee

The topic ‘DB 9WG3153… anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors