(Closed) DB ct2406 wedding dress-classy?

posted 7 years ago in Christian
Post # 3
1550 posts
Bumble bee
Post # 4
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I wouldn’t say it’s particularly modest since it’s strapless. I mean it’s not see through or a slinky mermaid gown but yea. It’s a pretty dress.

Here’s a pic

Post # 5
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

i think its pretty! especially with a sash – its modest, as far as strappless goes – it goes straight across where the sweetheart neckline tends to show off more curves and not seem as modest.

i had no clue Jessica Simpson was getting married again! i used to keep up with the celeb stuff but havent in so long – she says her next dress will top kate’s, we will see.

Post # 6
509 posts
Busy bee

Could you add a bolero or an arm wrap? Also, if you keep a longer veil down in the back, that will kind of cover your shoulders, too. 🙂

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think it’s very pretty, and in my opinion it’s classy and not too revealing!

Post # 8
1805 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

That’s the dress I wore.  I wore it with a bolero. 🙂  It was pretty cleavage-y on me but to be honest it was a bit snug and I was too cheap to have it let out, so that factors in, and there are boleros out there that provide more coverage.

Maybe with something like this on Etsy (Rohm), the “Meagan” shrug:

It’s a gorgeous dress by the way.  I will be selling mine soon!

Post # 9
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

That was the first dress that I tried on when I was looking!  I really liked it, but I thought that it was HEAVY with all of that gorgeous beading and whatnot.  I definitely think that it’s a classy dress!

The topic ‘DB ct2406 wedding dress-classy?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors