(Closed) DB Rant & Vent

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
46371 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I certainly hope you were assertive with them, and told them  in no uncertain terms that you would not be paying the extra shipping charges. Your receipt is evidence that you paid for the dress.

Post # 4
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

They should definitely cover the cost of the express shipping–it’s their mistake! Don’t back down.

Post # 5
2584 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I agree, DB service may not be the best but if you keep going higher up the chain, many people have had success eventually. I would refuse to pay the shipping.

Post # 7
46371 posts
Honey Beekeeper

You can phone them back and get those charges reversed!

Post # 9
46371 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Phone the corporate office and talk to someone with the authority to correct this matter

Davids Bridal Corporate Office
(610) 943-5000
1001 Washington St
Conshohocken, PA 19428

Post # 11
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

I just talked with Corporate and solved my issue. DEFINITELY contact them! Cindy was wonderful and helped me thru everything. Where do you live? If in AZ I can PM you her direct line?

Post # 13
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

Try the coporate office and ask them to speak with the district mngr. That should get you to someone. They were fast responding back to me. Like that day. They will probably connect you to whoever is in charge in NV.

Post # 14
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Yeah, I agree with everyone else.  There’s NO WAY you should have to pay the difference; they totally messed up!

Post # 16
5269 posts
Bee Keeper

She told me every bride deserves to be happy regardless! Do remember they close at 5 East coast time. So call before that! GL and let us know how it went!

The topic ‘DB Rant & Vent’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors