(Closed) Deal: Canon D10 for $149

posted 6 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

THANK YOU!! I’ve been wanting the D10 for a while, but lucked out that I was able to borrow a friend’s for our trips so far. I definitely want my own though so I can stop mooching off others.

Post # 4
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

THANKS for this info!!! Fiance is trying to surprise me with a waterproof for the honeymoon so I don’t have to lug my very not waterproof Canon Rebel around everywhere!! I just have to casually mention this…..

Post # 7
3618 posts
Sugar bee

I edited my comment. I have my window sized so I don’t see any of the right side ads on wedding bee, so when I clicked your link I didn’t see the camera until I scrolled, duh!

Thanks again!!! I woke Darling Husband up so he could order it for me, I have a bad track record with ordering off Amazon… I work east coast hours so I’m at work 3 hours before him, and the offer will be over by the time he wakes up! hahahaha.

Post # 8
3769 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

Thanks for the tip!!  Currently debating with Fiance over text on whether or not to buy it LoL…

Post # 9
9889 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Thanks for posting this!  I really need a new camera, mine sucks.

Post # 10
3618 posts
Sugar bee

ORDER PLACED!! Thanks again!!!!!! You totally made my day. I was talking about a trip to Cabo with our friends just yesterday too so this could come in very handy 🙂

The topic ‘Deal: Canon D10 for $149’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors