(Closed) Dec 2001 What are your Colors?

posted 8 years ago in December 2011
Post # 3
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Our colors are black, white, and silver. We are having a winter wonderland type themed wedding.

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

We are doing an all white wedding with just a few grey/ silver accents. We are in a cold climate so we decided to embrace the winter theme. I think your idea sounds beautiful! Sounds like it will go really well with your ceremony and reception location too!

Post # 5
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I’m a 2010 wedding and I am also having a Catholic ceremony. I think my colors are going to be lavender, pink, and navy:)

Post # 6
599 posts
Busy bee

We are getting married on NYE and am currently thinking about back and white with touches of gold and silver.

Post # 7
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We’re going with white, cream, blush, and champagne with touches of grey.

Post # 8
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Our colors: red, white and black.  It will be a festive winter theme.

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee

black and white all the way for our dec. 3 wedding 🙂 its kind of a formal, vintage theme, im saving up for a white rolls royce!

Post # 10
2580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@princessbelle: Our colors are also red, white, and black! I love that combination and think it’s great for the season.

Post # 11
108 posts
Blushing bee

@MM423: Our colors are black/white/red also! What flowers are you using?

Post # 12
2580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Gerber: I think we’re just going to do roses–submerged red roses in the centerpieces with floating candles and rose bouquets. I’m thinking of a white bouquet for me and red for my bridesmaids to go with their black dresses. I saw an inspiration pic like this and really liked the look of it.

That’s what I’m thinking for now! What about you?

Post # 13
108 posts
Blushing bee

@MM423: I’m still not sure.  I don’t hate roses but they aren’t my favorite.  I would love to use Gerber Daises but I’m not sure how a tall centerpiece would work.

Any ideas anyone?

Post # 14
3378 posts
Sugar bee

We’re doing a palatte of navy, blush, charcoal gray, and white with silver accents.  Bridesmaid dresses will be navy, I plan to have blush pink flowers everywhere (either garden roses or peonies) – I’ll be the one exception to the palatte, as I plan to have a bright pink bouquet and have bright pink shoes 🙂

Post # 15
862 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Our wedding is on the beach, but we’re not going too tropical.  The main color is deep teal and the flowers will be peaches, creams, and whites.

Post # 16
126 posts
Blushing bee

Pretty much black and white with touches of silver and some gold… The flowers will be green orchids and dark purple calla lilies. 

The topic ‘Dec 2001 What are your Colors?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors