(Closed) Dec 2011 / Jan 2012 Brides – Suggestions for Honeymoon

posted 8 years ago in December 2011
Post # 4
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

We are considering Costa Rica. There is a beach of course, but it might be a good compromise for you because it’s not necessary to stay on the coast as there are also rainforests/volcanoes/cloud forest etc…

Post # 5
3378 posts
Sugar bee

Fiance really, really wants to go to Europe, but I’m not sure if we’ll be able to afford it.  I’m gunning for an all-inclusive in Jamaica.

Post # 6
929 posts
Busy bee

Right now our plan is Morocco – there are beaches there (Beautiful ones!!!) but alot of culture and other things to do as well.  Beaches only, all-inclusive trips aren’t for us. 

Post # 7
599 posts
Busy bee

We are going to Thailand: Chaing Mai, Bangkok, and Phi Phi.

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

@starcharades: GOing to Thailand too!! Haven’t figured out where in Thailand yet but such a beautiful country… love the food too 🙂

Post # 10
794 posts
Busy bee

@MsYellowJacket: Oh! Will you be going to disney??  We are headed to Jamaica.

Post # 11
55 posts
Worker bee

We are thinking St. Lucia. My Fiance has done tons of research (because he’s so good at it :)) and he found out that St. Lucia’s summer is during our winter. It’s sunny and beautiful. Can’t wait!!

Post # 12
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Bora Bora and Moorea =) It’s also summer there when it is winter here. Super excited and can’t wait!

Post # 13
385 posts
Helper bee

We are considering a Ski trip and lots of cuddleing by the fireplace!!

Post # 14
135 posts
Blushing bee

@december bride: My Fiance and I are also considering a ski/snowboard trip to Killington, VT

Post # 15
1061 posts
Bumble bee

We are going to go to Quebec City for a few days right after the wedding. It should be beautful walking around the old city in the snow, enjoying some amazing meals and probably skiing out at Sainte-Anne for day.

Our “real” honeymoon will be a trip to Florida + cruise in late-March/early-April.

Post # 16
126 posts
Blushing bee

Costa Rica! It is the best time of year there. You could still have your beach but he could have riain forest adventures like zip lining (a blast for sure!). Check out this all inclusive: very nice!
[link removed]

or you could go to Arenal where they hav an acitive volcano you can watch.

Arenal Observatory Lodge has the best views.

Have fun!

The topic ‘Dec 2011 / Jan 2012 Brides – Suggestions for Honeymoon’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors