(Closed) Dec 2014 Bees!! What have you planned so far?

posted 6 years ago in December 2014
Post # 31
110 posts
Blushing bee

Our invitations are being made right now, and we have picked our cake. My dress arrived last week and I had my first fitting. We’ll send the invitations as soon as they’re done. 

I still need to get my shoes, veil, and jewellery – but apart from that we’re all done (I think)!

Post # 32
943 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

We’re getting closer!! So excited, I mailed my invites yesterday!! (We’re a DW) AHHH Can’t wait until December!

Post # 34
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - The Villa

LegallyBrunetteBee:  I wish I could say the same!! Definitely have more than a few DIY projects on my plate but I think between now and next weekend I should be able to knock most of them out. I’m excited to finally be nearing the finish line. 33 days!!

Post # 35
110 posts
Blushing bee

LegallyBrunetteBee:  yes, less than a week now! I had my hair trial today, and that was the last thing I needed to do that involves a vendor. I’m on leave from Tuesday and one of my bridesmaids arrives on Wednesday so we’ll be putting together the favours when she gets here – they are doubling as place settings and she has done the name tags as she’s been doing a calligraphy course.

Can’t believe I’ll be married this time next week! We’ve been engaged for 18 months and planning the wedding for 14 months, and it’s finally (almost!) here!

Post # 37
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

LegallyBrunetteBee:  We are down to 10 days! We have everything done! We’re getting our marriage license today. All I have left to do is get through 4 more shifts at work and pack!

The topic ‘Dec 2014 Bees!! What have you planned so far?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors