(Closed) December 17th, 2011 brides, WHO’S EXCITED!?

posted 6 years ago in December 2011
Post # 3
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@lauraleighlong: Squeee! πŸ™‚ We’re entering countdown-mode! SOOO crazy that it’s 2 weeks away! I think my mom is finally about to freak out for real about wrapping up all the loose ends… She’d been handling it so well until now! heehee…

Oh! And we’re going to Disney World for our honeymoon, too!!! Small world! πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 4
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

eeeeeeeeeeeek! It’s coming so fast! I can’t believe it seriously! Just seems like yesterday I started planning, this year has flown by! It hasn’t really hit me yet, and I don’t think it will till the day of LOL but I am really excited πŸ˜€

Post # 5
1061 posts
Bumble bee

I am Dec. 28, but I don’t think I have a date twin.

I am getting enrvous and excited simultaneously.  I finished up the last of my project this weekend, the only thing left is the seating chart.

Good luck to all the earlier brides!  I can’t wait to see the recaps and photos!!

Post # 6
5547 posts
Bee Keeper

Ahhh! That is so exciting! It is really here. I have 25 days still but it is still insane.

Post # 7
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Yes! I’m very excited!!! 12 more days!!!

We are sooo looking forward to our honeymoon. We ALMOST went to disneyworld too! We ended up going to Bora Bora and Moorea. Can’t wait!

Post # 8
3618 posts
Sugar bee

Today marks the first official day of weather stalking. Rain in the forecast for early next week…that makes me nervous!

Post # 9
538 posts
Busy bee

I’m totally obsessed with weather stalking, too… The unknown freaks me out! haha… 

Post # 10
1249 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

December 17 is supposed to be sunny and 64!  9 days to go!!!

Post # 11
3618 posts
Sugar bee

@rubyred605:  YES!! I keep refreshing hourly to make sure it doesn’t change. Originally it said showers on thursday which worried me because what if that storm is delayed and it comes friday or saturday! I’m such a worry wart!

Post # 12
3364 posts
Sugar bee

hey ladies!!! =) 10 days for me, Sunday the 18th. 

our florist dropped us, so we are scrambling. But I stopped, and realized, i can do this; okay with a lot of help from the Bees too! 

We are DIYing the bouquets and bouts!!! AHH! Wish me luck please, im a nervous wreck. Just ordered the flowers today online. 

Cant wait to talk to you ladies these last few days! 

Anyone have a checklist or can recommend one, I feel like my brain is everywhere lately.

Post # 13
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Mine’s the 19th, so 11 days to go! But I fly out to Vegas for our destination wedding on the 17th =D  It’s SOO close ladies. I’m really excited. I feel like my brain went into overdrive pulling together those final little details haha. But now that everything is taken care of, I’m just ready to get married. Good luck to all of you. Many blessings!

Post # 14
29 posts
Newbee

WOW…. 8 more days until we all are married December 17th πŸ™‚ We are finally to the point of finishing everything up. I cannot believe all this planning for the past year has flown by. It seems just like yesterday i was engaged and now so soon getting married.

Honeymoon plans i wish in a sense we went right after  the wedding but with the holidays right after it didnt make sense too. We well i want to go someplace i will not be able to go again once we start a family so why not go all out for a honeymoon right? What do you guys think about the US Virgin Islands? We are thinking about goin to St Lucia Island using a time share plan we are hoping. We have not booked yet because we are still not sure. We wont be going on the honeymoon until April or May which will be a nice time.

NEED ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

What are your thought? I am stressing because we have to split holiday up and i do not want to hurt anyones feelings seeing my mom always has xmas. Well we are going to his parents house christmas eve, then My sister is home with my nephews i want to see them open gifts he wants to see his nieces open gifts …. ugh DRAMA….. and were not married yet i am already stressing. We were thinking his parents Christmas eve, then open gifts in the morning with my family , then around noon go to his parents house watch his nieces open gifts and then head back to my parents house for dinner. Each year is going to be different no matter what you hurt someone along the line. I figured split it his parents always do Christmas eve party and i thought we could do that then my parents Christmas Day but may not always work that way since we have nieces and nephews we both want to see. I hate choosing etc…… Next year my sis is getting a new house being built and ready in march and i just know that Christmas will be over there in Maryland only because its something new and exciting … ugh what to do ?

HAPPY THOUGHTS 8 MORE DAYS I MARRY MY PRINCE CHARMING πŸ™‚

Post # 16
3618 posts
Sugar bee

@CupCakeMeg: Your florist dropped you this late into the game??!!! That is not cool and they better have a good reason. I’m so glad you’re taking that news in such high spirits. Let me know if you need any help neighbor venue and date twin! =)

The topic ‘December 17th, 2011 brides, WHO’S EXCITED!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors