Blue : (6 votes)
    35 %
    Green/ Yellow : (2 votes)
    12 %
  • Post # 3
    621 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@FutureMrsZapper So glad you said something  πŸ™‚ I am due around December 5th, and we can’t hardly wait till next week, that is when we find out who we are having πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to go shopping.

I am not showing a lot, i think i am just getting bigger, but hopefully soon i will have a real baby bump. I am week 19. Crawings – mostly spicym picked stuff, and not a big fan of sweets (very stange as i am known for my sweet tooth). As soon as we find out who we are having i am ready to shop and work on baby room πŸ™‚

Post # 5
    828 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

I’m due December 15th! πŸ˜€ 

Just “popped” this week, I’d been pretty small until this weekend and now I’ve got a nice round tummy, hehe

Hoping to find out sex of the baby a week from tomorrow at my anatomy scan, but really just hoping they say “everything looks perfect!” 

Haven’t had much cravings yet but the other day I had a peach, peach yogurt and peach tea for lunch, so I guess that was a craving, huh? πŸ™‚ haha

bump! there’s me 

Post # 6
    406 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2009 - Small church ceremony with mountain-view log cabin reception

@rachiecakes: very cute bump!

We’re due December 29th! No real cravings either here. I didn’t get morning sickness which was both great and not so great- I was constantly questioning if I was really pregnant. I’ve definitely lost shape in my mid section and if I have a tighter shirt on you can tell I have a little bump, but I’m most excited about starting to feel the baby move!

Post # 8
    457 posts
    Helper bee

I’m due Dec 20th ( maybe even the week before), and found out the sex at week 15. It’s a boy. I go again on Friday and I’ll be 17 weeks so just want to reconfirm. The tech said you can tell as early as 14 weeks but with boys it’s much more easier and accurate.

I am craving salty stuff which is strange since I too have had a sweet tooth my whole life!

I am pretty big, with a big belly already, I was on the smaller side before but people are shocked when I tell them how far along I am, I look like I’m 6 months along, it’s freaking me out a bit and I did gain almost 15 pound already πŸ™

But congrats to you all on your Dec babies! It’s such an exciting time!

Post # 9
    1120 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

Yay for December babies!! I’m due Dec. 11.  Very excited to have this post.  Rachiecakes you look amazing! I am starting to show a little bit also, but mine seems to be lower – not obviously a bump yet. We’ve been told it’s a boy, with the warning that it was still soon and not necessarily accurate (U/S was at 14 weeks). We’ll get another U/S soon and should be able to confirm.

Post # 10
    828 posts
    Busy bee

thanks, all! πŸ™‚ I’m excited to look pregnant, finally

– when’s everyone’s anatomy scan? do you want to know girl or boy – or a surprise? I’m counting down (one week from today! woohoo) cause I can’t handle the suspense any longer! hehe.. I hope my baby cooperates πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 11
    1120 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

How much weight did you all gain? At first I freaked out because I gained 3-4 pounds very fast, but it slowed down and now at 18 weeks, I’m at 6 pounds gained… Almost scared I’m not gaining enough; however I eat whenever I’m hungry; good portions and all.. I can’t see myself eating more without being too stuffed.

Anyway, just curious about how you ladies are doing on that front.

Post # 13
    457 posts
    Helper bee

Thanks all!

I’ve gained about 10 so far, though last week I was close to 14 pounds gained and really was freaking out. I wasn’t able to go the bathroom for a week ( sorry Too Much Information I know) but now that I have finally went I just weighed myself and I am back down, I’ve also started to walk a lot more so I think that s helping me a bit.

My first few weeks, weeks 6-10 I gained about 6 pounds. Dr hasn’t said anything to me but I do want to ask about it when I go this Friday just to make sure.

Post # 14
    621 posts
    Busy bee

I am almost at week 20 and so far i thin i have gained the most in the past couple weeks, right now i am at 18 pounds. My doctor said that it is nothing to worry about, but it does seem like a lot.  I am a little worries about the weight, but unless my doctor says something is not right- i am not going to worry about it. I got my tummy measured and was told that the growth is perfect, meaning the baby is growing and that is all i care about πŸ™‚

On monday we fins out who we are having!

Post # 15
    828 posts
    Busy bee

I’ve gained about 9 pounds at 18 weeks – eeek! I asked my doctor if that was normal and they said that yes, it’s perfectly normal for where I should be now. But it feels like a LOT, lol 

and they said the same for me – about a pound a week from here on.. woah! 

Post # 16
    171 posts
    Blushing bee

ooh – I want to join!

I’m due Dec. 13th (my mom’s birthday) so I’m 18 wks right now. We go in the 25th for our anatomy scan and to find out what we’re having – I can’t wait!

So far I’ve been good as far as weight goes. I lost 9 lbs in the first trimester and have only gained one of those back. But I think I’m starting to see the scale go the other way. My doctor seems fine with it and keeps telling me the baby is getting what it needs, but I suspect I’ll be starting the climb of gaining at this point πŸ™ It was nice while it lasted though right!

The topic ‘December 2011 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors