posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: We are on team:

Pink

Blue

Green/ Yellow

• Post # 136
    2022 posts
    Buzzing bee

Aw thanks for these updates, I was hoping everyone had happy healthy births!

Beautiful babies!!

View original reply
    @mschampagne:  LOVE Luca’s lil outfit!

Post # 137
    406 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2009 - Small church ceremony with mountain-view log cabin reception

Just curious.. how much do all of your babies weigh? Luca is gaining like 2 ounces a day and it’s insane! I just had to get the 6 month clothes ready to wash and it made me so so sad!

Post # 138
    827 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

aw, all the December babies are so cute!! 

View original reply
    @mschampagne:  you don’t look swollen AT ALL in your photo, lol.. I was in and out of the hospital from Thanksgiving until December 17th when Joel was born because of pre-e and HELLP but they didn’t want to induce me (admitted overnights and 24 hour urine collections included.. oy!) until 12/16.

Joel was 8lbs 2oz at birth and is now 12lbs 8oz at 11 weeks! He doesn’t seem to eat as much as other babies on my support group sites but he’s steadily gaining and growing right on track so, I don’t know.. the pediatrician hasn’t said anything either. 

Here’s my little love 🙂 

Post # 139
    621 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

Nice to see that everyone is keeping up ang getting our post going 🙂 My little angel is 17 weeks today and here is a pic to share!

Post # 141
    406 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2009 - Small church ceremony with mountain-view log cabin reception

View original reply
    @mashka_f1:  So cute!!! I can’t believe our little ones are almost 4 months old! Here’s my guy at 16 weeks- love him so much:)

Post # 142
    621 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@mschampagne that is adorable picture – i love the hooded towels. We are all getting close to 5 month marks 🙂

The topic ‘December 2011 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors