Post # 1
I just realized I’m getting married 3 months from today…time is moving way too quickly! I feel like I still have a lot to do and the clock is ticking. Still on my list:
- Order rehearsal dinner invites
- Mail invitations and rehearsal dinner invitations
- Finalize cake design
- Order candy and scoops for candy buffet
- Ask band to learn songs
- Buy wedding bands
- GM/BM gifts
- Book a hotel room
- Make programs and place cards
- Finish buying centerpiece material
- Confirm our rentals/catering choices
- Get my dress altered (first fitting in 2 weeks!)
What’s left on your list?
Post # 4
104 Days to Go!
Let’s see . .
- Need a cake topper
- Rest of vases and candles for centerpieces
- Reschedule florist,cake,and photography times
- Print DIY invites and mail
- Wedding bands
- BM/GM/Parents Gifts
- BIG ONE: NEED AN OFFICIANT
- Need to design and print programs
- Fix and print kids activity books
- Get bustle put in dress
- Order shoes for flower girls and ring bearer
- Decide on food
- Decide on songs
Umm, mostly just small stuff. I think that’s it.
Post # 5
@HawaiiBamaBride: What kind of DIY invites are you doing? Ours took forever to put together, but we saved a ton so I think it was worth it. I can’t believe how soon they’re going out!
Post # 6
I feel like I have a ton of small things left to do and am getting overwhelmed by it 🙁 To name a few:
- Cake tasting
- Mail Invites
- Structure the ceremony for the Justice of the Peace
- Dress fitting(s)
- Hair trial
- Honeymoon flights
- Selects linens and table settings
- Pick out rings
- Design our guest book from our e-pics
- Find the rest of the money to pay for it all!!!
Post # 7
I feel like I have a ton left…off the top of my head:
- Finish assembling the invitation suites, then mail them
- Check in with vendors about final timing logistics (photog, officiant, DJ, cake)
- Hair & makeup trials
- Figure out rehearsal and check in with venue to coordinate
- Finish programs
- Finish baskets to hold programs, bathroom stuff, cards
- 2nd dress fitting and bustling session (MOH will attend)
- Create tags for favors
- Assemble favors
- Figure out transportation…uh oh
- Plan honeymoon! (Ours will be delayed so we have a little more time on that)
I can’t believe I’m under 3 months to go now, yikes!
Post # 8
I will be getting married in exactly 89f days. WOW, Where has our Engagements gone? So far to go we have to…
– Finish Invitations and Mail
– Talk with Caterer about lines, etc.
– Dress Alterations
– Guys Tuxs
– Hair/Makeup Trail
This is all I can think of right now. I know theres more, but without my checklist I cant remember. It seems like we are all on about the same timeslines and have just about the same things to accomplish before our big day is here!!
Post # 9
@RSgrl1215: We must all be getting on track, because you’re right–we all seem to have the same things left! That’s reassuring, at least. I keep feeling like I must be forgetting some things…
Post # 10
Ohh goodness. I think the major things are done but what I have left:
-address and mail invites
-Ceremony, have ideas on stuff but I need to get with out pastor
-Hair and make up appointments
-Rehersal Dinner everything
Post # 11
Left on my list *sigh*
– Choose the rehearsal dinner site
– Get all of my accesories (earrings, veil, bracelet, headband?)
– Go for my fittings
– Confirm vendors
– Book hotel
– Print address labels for invitations and mail
– Finalize details for ceremony
– Everything paper: welcome note for Out of Town Guests, wedding program, favor tags
– Do a timeline and talk to vendors about this
– Plan honeymoon
– Buy Wedding Party gifts
We just bought our rings last night so at least that’s done! My list is way too big. =(
Post # 12
There’s too much left to do, but i’m SOOOO glad I’m not alone! =D I woud being to list the things left, but that would just stress me out. LOL
Post # 13
Fiance and I just finished addressing our Invites last night and they will go out next Friday, thank Goodness that is finished. We are getting our rings by the end of the month and I cant wait!!
We also just ordered our Favors and Ring Bearer Pillow
Post # 14
@RSgrl1215: We’re just waiting for return address labels to get here and I think my mom is going to send out our invites around October 1. I can’t believe invitations are going out! That makes it feel so much more real to me.
Post # 15
@MM423: I know I said to Fiance last night, “are you ready for this?” haha.
I cant believe after all the planning and stressing over the invites that they will be going out. I dont know what Im more excited about, the fact that they are going out next week or the fact that I cant wait to go to my mailbox and see the responses coming back.
Post # 16
@RSgrl1215: It is really exciting! We’re getting a lot of the final bills, though, and those are less exciting, haha. I’m sure it will all be worth it! I think we’re inviting way too many people, so a part of me hopes that we still get a decent amount of nos…there’s no way to predict it, though! We’re just trying to roll with it at this point and not get too stressed.