(Closed) December 2012 Babies – Part 4

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 333
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

My precious lil princess was born on Dec. 18, 2012 via an emergency csection. Both mommy and baby are doing good. I actually am recovering pretty well, considering. I am sooo inlove with her!! 

Congrats to all the new mommies and those awaiting their love bundles. 

Merry Christmas! 

Post # 334
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Charlee Jane was born 12/20 at 12:57 pm. 7 lbs even, 20 inches long.  An absolutely amazing blessing, and I can’t imagine life without her.  She is sleeping and eating well…we can’t complain about a thing.  

Post # 335
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Congrats on the sweet babies!  LOVE the santa photos!!!

Can’t wait to hear some birth stories!!

I’m sitting at 40+1 with no signs of labor.  Oh well.  We pick an induction date Friday.  Maybe this little one needs some motivation to get out ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyone else over due and waiting?

Post # 336
1327 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@PoliceWifeToBe:  Aww, so cute!! Congrats!

View original reply
@Jess1483 I love the photos!! A little Santa! 

View original reply
@hellobaby. Congrats! Can’t wait to see pictures.

View original reply
@BabyLove:  congrats!!Glad you are recovering well.

View original reply
@kris1423:  aww!Congrats on your little girl!! 

View original reply
@mrsmjm: I’m not over due yet. I have 2 more days. I go to the doctor today to see if I have progressed yet. If not I will be scheduled for induction. Wish me luck. I hope your lo come soon on he/she own! 

Post # 337
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Wanted to share one of baby Eli’s newborn session pics! ๐Ÿ™‚ he’s such a sweet little boy!! Congratulations to all the new mommas… And to those of you still waiting I wish you a speedy and safe delivery! <3 

Post # 339
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Baby MJM is here and she’s a GIRL!!!!  We are so in love.  I am so tired, but I can’t even bring myself to stop holding her and take a nap, LOL.  The delivery and recovery was traumatic for both of us and my poor DH.  I am still processing everything.  Overall we are both very healthy and we love our girl to pieces. 

I hope everyone is holding their little miracle!

Post # 340
1221 posts
Bumble bee

@mrsmjm:  yep, holding my little girl as I type. ๐Ÿ™‚ congrats, mama! sorry the delivery was rough but so glad you and your daughter are healthy! do you have pic?

Post # 342
1327 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Hi everyone!  I had my baby finally on the 4th. It’s was a very long labor that ended in a c-section.  The good thing is I’m healing good and our baby is healthY. I will post my story and picture soon. Hope every one and their little ones are doing good.

@mrsmjm:  Congratulations! I know what you mean about traumatic. I was there too. Glad everything turned out ok. 

Post # 345
1221 posts
Bumble bee

Doing well! My little girl is growing fast. She now weighs 10 lbs 15 oz (8 lbs 11oz at birth). She’s growing a lot longer too – she’s almost too long for her 3 mo sleepers. She’s now big enough for the OS AIO cloth diapers we had for her, so I’m starting to make the switch.

Bf’ing is going okay. Still somewhat painful, but getting better. Sleep is usually decent. Last night she went to bed at 10 and got up at 2:30 and 6.

She had her first social smile at 4 weeks on the dot. Now at 5 weeks she’s smiling more and more – it is such a thrill each time she does it!

That’s about it! Hope everyone else is doing well.

We should start a post-partum chat either here or on hellobee.

Post # 346
132 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t believe how MIA I became after this little lady came into the world! Congrats to all the “new” mommas!!!

I also can’t believe how ridiculously fast these 5 weeks have gone! We’re having a blast with Parker! She took to breastfeeding right away so that has been good. We tried a bottle for the first time yesterday and she did well with it and DH was ecstatic that he could feed her. So far my only “oh no” moment is that she doesn’t appear to like to sleep in her bassinet or crib…she prefers to sleep on mom or dad. So we’re working on it-I’m hoping it’s a quick phase! She makes the goofiest faces all the time! Here’s a picture of what a total ham she is!

We also did newborn pictures and they are so cute so I’m going to bombard you all with pictures!

OK, show off over! Hope you are all doing well and staying warm with your little ones!

The topic ‘December 2012 Babies – Part 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors